1. Trekking around Manaslu (8,163 m) - the eighth most noteworthy top in the world.
2. Panoramic and near to perspective of the mountains.
3. Trekking in a less swarmed course.
4. Trekking along the wild and savage Budhi Gandaki stream.
5. Getting a charge out of the rich widely varied vegetation decent variety of mid Nepali slopes.
Manaslu (8,163 m) is the eight most astounding mountain on the planet. It is additionally a standout amongst the most hard proportional, consequently getting the famous moniker - Killer Mountain. It is a standout amongst the most delightful Himalayan pinnacles. The trek around Manaslu gives an affair of a lifetime.
Trekking in the locale was opened in 1992. Most piece of the trek lies in preserved region and you should take authorization from the legislature before beginning your trek.
We will begin our trek from Soti Khola in Gorkha region. We will drive to Soti Khola from Kathmandu. On the off chance that it's stormy, the best approach to Soti Khola will be distant for vehicles. We will along these lines need to begin our trek from Arughat, which will add one additional day to our agenda.
Lovely towns of the Gurung and Ghale individuals lies on our trekking course. Religious communities and supplication banners make a spiritualist air amid your stay in the towns. The movement to Larkya Pass at 5,420 m is an exciting knowledge. The overall perspective of the mountains is fantastic from Larkya Pass.