The Mardi Himal Trek is one of the exotic and interesting treks in Nepal. The beautiful trek offers a paradise for nature lovers and adventures trekkers. The route takes you away you away from the “Annapurna Crowds” and as close as possible to the majestic triangular peaks of the Fishtail (Machhapuchre) 6997m, that stands sentinel in front of the Annapurna Himal.
This is a sacred mountain and has not been submitted. A good pair of boots, a love of nature and a willingness to sleep under canvas is the only requirements for this trip. The Mardi Himal Trekking trail, climbs over ridges, crosses streams over interesting suspension bridges and takes you from village to village through terraced farmlands and dense rhododendron and oak forests which support numerous bridges and small animals.
It has been carefully selected to help you acclimatize fully before reaching the alpine flora at higher altitudes. The village, peoples along the Mardi Khola have not felt the impact of mass tourism and so offers you an opportunity to experience the warmth, hospitality and autonomous, largely unchanged for generations in Mardi Himal Base Camp Trekking.
Spring and autumn are the best seasons to do this trek. The scenery expands as you rise and will offer stupendous views of such giants as Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Annapurna South, and Hiunchuli rising above their blue-ice glacier along the ridge line of the Himalayan Chain.
Day 01: Meet at Tribhuwan International airport, Kathmandu and transferred to the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu Valley, including Pashupatinath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambunath and Buddhanath Stupa.
Day 03: Drive or Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, 25 minutes flight or 6-7 hours drive, overnight at Pokhara hotel
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to phedi and trekking to Deurali(2150m): walking distance about 4 hours. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 05: Trekking from Deurali to Forest camp (2480m): walking distance about 5 hours. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 06: Trekking from Forest Camp to Low Camp (3150m): walking distance about 5 hours. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 07: Trekking from Low Camp to High camp (4100m): walking distance about 5 hours. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 08: Rest day at High Camp for Explore around. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 09: Trekking from High Camp to Siding (1760m): walking distance about 4-5 hours. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 10: Trekking from Siding to Mardipul - walking distance about 5 hours. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 11: Trekking from Mardipul to Hemja and drive to Pokhara 4 hours. Overnight at Hotel hotel in Pokhara
Day 12: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu, 25 minutes flight or 6-7 hours drive, overnight at Kathmandu hotel
Day 13: Transfer to Tribhuwan international airport for your final departure
• Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
• All Hotel/Accommodation in Kathmandu twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast (as per itinerary)
• All Hotel/Accommodation in Pokhara twin sharing on Bed and Breakfast (as per itinerary)
• All accommodation and meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
• An experienced trekking guide including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging
• Trekking porter including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging ( 1 porter for 2 trekkers basis)
• All necessary paper works, trekking permits and TIMS card.
• A comprehensive medical kit
• All trekking equipment for trekking staff
• All government and local taxes
• Transportation by Tourist for Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
• All land transportation by private vehicle
• Nepal entry Visa fee
• International Airfare and Airport Tax
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara ( if needed)
• Travel and rescue insurance
• All Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, bottle, hot shower etc)
• Tips for guides, porters & trekking staffs
• All kind of drinks, hot water, alcoholic and soft drinks.
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned in cost include.
Please join with "Dream Heaven Adventure" local trekking company for trekking and hiking tours in Nepal as well as jungle safaris, rafting and peak climbing. Please do not hesitate to contact us for guide and porters in rent and trek to Mardi Himal, tour and hiking holidays in reasonable price with utmost care and best services.