4 Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru group joing adventure safari tour, masai mara Nakuru group joining budget camping safari, masai mara nakuru group joining luxury lodge adventure safari, group joinig adventure
Day 1 Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and drive through the view point of the Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at the Lodge/camp and relax before departing for the afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. The wild animals found in the Park's are: Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousands of plain game including Impala, Zebra, both Thomson's and grants Gazelles.
Day 2 Full day exploring Masai Mara Game Reserve
Full day spent for viewing the great predators andexplore the parks amazingly high concentration of wild animals. On the plains are enormous herds of grazing animals plus the elusive Cheetah and leopard hiding amidst acacia boughs. During the stay we also have an optional opportunity to visit a village of the Masai people to witness the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience.Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Day 3 Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park
Early morning game drive. Then return to the camp for the breakfast and depart for lake Nakuru National park located in the Great Rift Valley. After lunch an exciting game drive until 6.30 in the evening. The Park is a home to stunning flocks of lesser and Greater Flamingos, which literally turn the lakeshores in to a magnificent pink stretch. The bird life here is world renown and over 400 bird’s species exist here, White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets and Marabou Stork. It is also one of the very few places in Africa to see the White and Black Rhino and rare Rothschild Giraffe. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel
Day 4 Lake Nakuru– Nairobi
Extensive early morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park. Then depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI.
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees.
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- 3 liters of drinking water.
- Extensive Game drives.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.