Munsyari doesn't offer mall roads and facilities like Mussoori and Shimla. All it has to offer is crude, wild and untamed natural beauty which you could never get enough of.
Do's and Don't for this trip and trek.
1. A comfortable journey can be done by taking a share jeep from Nainital for Pithoragarh or book a cab for the same.
2. Cabs are available in Munsyari for local sight seeing. What is difficult is to find good food there !
3. Pre book your tents a day before you start the trek.
4. If you are planning to return the same day, start early and leave the top around 2 to 3 pm for sure.
5. If you have booked the tent, travel light. Carry essentials only. They will provide blankets and all.
6. Carry water bottles and snacks for the trek to keep yourself hydrated since there is only one Shop at the Khaliya top.
7. If you plan to go to zero point. Try to reach it around 1 to 2 pm and return down to Khaliya top around 4 pm.
8. Bring all your waste along with you and dispose it properly in dustbins.