With the sun moving above our head we headed to Gokarna.
Best time to visit Murdeshwar:
You can visit here throughout the year but as this place is on the coast to have a pleasant climate visit during September - March. During monsoon you can find heavy rain and during summer this place will be hot & humid, not ideal for any trip.
How to Reach Murdeshwar:
1. Take a train to Murdeshwar Railway station and then take a rickshaw costing (Rs. 40/3persons). This is the fastest and most comfortable route.
2. If you are in Goa, reach Kumta(as this place has more frequency) and then take a bus to Murdeshwar. This may cost you some where around Rs.250/-
Things to do near by:
1. Visit the temple.
2. Relax and have a leisure day in a sea facing hotel 'RNS Residency/Guest House/Beach Resort'
3. Go to Netrani Island for island hopping and scuba diving.
4. Go to Gokarna for some emphatic beaches and pristine beach treks.
5. Murdeshwar Fort.
6. Bhatkal Beach.
This place is ideal for an extended weekend.
For more information, photos and videos you can leave a comment below or contact me on my Instagram page " _pranav_joshi_ "