‘Lake of nine corners’ is a small hill station in Nainital district of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The lake is 175 feet deep and is situated at 1220 mts above sea level. It is surrounded by hills covered in trees and shrubs. It is the deepest of all the lakes in the Nainital region.The lake is situated 4 km from Bhimtal, and 26 km from Nainital, 320 km from Delhi. Nearest railway station is Kathgodam.
- A very peaceful secluded place away from all the attention hustle of Nainital.
- Located beside Bhimtal one of the 7 lakes in the region, it is quiet, cool and nice place for adventure.
1. Stay prefer GMVN which is just on the lake. Private hotel like Lake resort is nice.
2. Drive from Delhi 5 hrs.
3. Activities include Kayaking, boating, paragliding etc.
4. You can easily visit Nainital if you happen to even stay here.
5. A very peaceful getaway.
Nearby Places to Visit:
Overall, a trip from Delhi will cost you Rs 3,000 approx for travel and stay.