Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) (known as Annapurna Sanctuary) will allow you to stand face-to-face with the world’s 10th highest peak– Annapurna I (8,091 m). Only having 10 days for trekking this trek is without doubt a great option to its visitors. The Trek starts from Pokhara and end it in Pokhara as well. The trek leads a glimpse of cultural heritage and natural climax of snowy peak and in backdrop the green rhododendron forest including some of wild animals as well.
• Trekking Difficulty: – Moderate
• Remoteness: Not Remote
• Best Season: March-May and October-November
• Accommodation type: Teahouse & Lodges
• Max elevation: 4,320 m, Annapurna Base Camp
• Require permits: Annapurna Conservation area project entry permit and TIMS
• Accessible during winter (Dec-Jan): No. Normally too much snow. Risk of avalanches.
• An authentic and real trekking experience, considering the rather short trekking duration.
• Great trail and landscape, the closer you get to Annapurna Base Camp.
• In close proximity to the city Pokhara, also worthwhile exploring after the trek
Day 1. Early in the morning drive or fly to Pokhara and take drive to Kimche 3 hours and trek to Ghandruk 1940m one hour overnight at teahouse.
Day 2. After breakfast trek to Chhmrong 2170m 5/6 hours overnight at teahouse
Day 3. After breakfast Trek to Dovan 2600m 5/6 hours overnight at teahouse.
Day 4. After breakfast Trek to Deurali 3230m 4/5 hours overnight at teahouse.
Day 5. After breakfast Trek to ABC 4110m 4/5 hours overnight at teahouse.
Day 6. After breakfast Trek Back to Bammboo 2310 5/6 hours overnight at teahouse.
Day 7. After breakfast Trek to Jhinu Danda (Natural Hot spring) 1780m 4/5 hours overnight at teahouse.
Day 8. After breakfast Trek to Kyumi about 2 hours and Drive to Pokhara around 3 ours overnight at hotel.
Day 9. After breakfast Drive to Rafting spot prepare for rafting then enjoy with water Raft. Overnight at camp
Day 10. After breakfast go for river rafting again till ending point and drive back to Kathmandu.
Include on Trip Cost
• Accommodation in Pokhara (2 persons per room) with breakfast.
• Drive or fly to Pokhara from Kathmandu
• All necessary Land transportation.
• Accommodation and all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) while on trek in normal teahouses.
• Salary, insurance, food, accommodation for guides and porters.
• A porter to carry your luggage on treks (Per person 15 kilogram luggage).
• National Park entry fees and Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS).
• Group First Aid Kit.
• Government taxes and service charge.
Not Include on Trip Cost
• Nepal entry Visa Fee.
• Hotel in Kathmandu
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Personal Travel Insurance (Compulsory).
• Lunch and dinner in Pokhara.
• Personal expenses like beverages (mineral water, alcohol, and soft drinks), telephone bills, laundry, bar bills, personal tips etc.
• All unseen expenses which is not mention on including list.