Experience monsoon away from the city, at a beautiful homestay overlooking the Krishna Valley in Panchgani. On this road trip, pass through scenic locales, awash in the colours of the monsoon. Trek to the table land with a local guide for an amazing view of the valley, gaze upon the pristine Lingmala waterfall and enjoy tea and bhajiyas, the perfect foil for the monsoon. Delicious home cooked meals and a fun Blueberry Trails coordinator are bound to keep you in high spirits! Walk through the clouds with us and rediscover the beauty of the monsoon.
About the Stay
Panchgani is a gorgeous hill town; 240kms from Mumbai, a 5 hour drive will take us there. We will stay in a campsite overlooking the Krishna Valley. A quaint home-stay is where we host you for this weekend. Prepare for the outdoors, prepare to rough it out and prepare to be bowled over by the mesmerizing beauty that surrounds you. Grass under your feet, watch the sun go down and soak in the beauty of monsoons.
1. A weekend in Panchgani, quaint houses and a much cooler climate than Mumbai.
2. Stay at a homestay overlooking the Krishna Valley. Watch the sun go down, watch the moon step out and if you are lucky you actually get a chance to walk through the clouds. Your faithful companions they promise to be.
3. Hike to Table land and picnic by the lake.
4. Visit to Lingmala waterfalls 15Km away from our stay
5. Visit to Mapro gardens
5. Simple home cooked meals served at the campsite. But yummy none the less.
5. Energy of the people around you. Happy co-travelers. Spend quality time with your friends and co-travellers. And if you are a solo traveler, you will end up meeting lots of other interesting travelers too. Share stories, experiences and make new friends irrespective.
07.00AM: Start from Mumbai
9.30AM: Stop for Breakfast at McDonalds
01.30PM: Reach our gorgeous Campsite, Panchgani
Chill | Relax | Refresh
04.30PM: Trek to Table land and picnic by the lake
05.30PM: Visit the scenic Lingmala waterfalls
10.30AM: Leave for Mumbai
What: A walk in the clouds: Panchgani
When: 11-12th July
How much: 4400+3.50% tax (Inclusive of meals, travel, cottage accommodation and experiences)
See you on the trip :)