●Nearest airport is Bhuntar.
●If you are planning to go by road, Himachal state transport busses from Kashmere gate ISBT can get you to Bhuntar from where you will need to switch bus to get to Kasol.
When You're there:
● Dine at Evergreen. Killer food, Killer vibe and reasonable rates. Try the Shakshouka or the Sippudim.
● Eat at Sambhu's. He makes the best momos. His stall is on the bridge connecting New and Old Kasol.
● Camp around. Pick a spot in the wild and pitch your tent. Talk to/inform the locals though if you are camping near a village.
●Visit the German Bakeries around Kasol to satisfy your sweet tooth and also for pure Yak cheese.
● Get back locally made souvenirs that are sold in the market.
● Indulge in Trout fishing. Permissions from the forest department are required for this.