Prabalmachi Camping & Trek To Kalavantin Durg (Stairways to Heaven)
Be it a weekday or weekend visit Prabalmachi, one of the peaceful and refreshing place away from the busy metro life. Situated at a height of nearly 1200 feet above mean sea level, Prabalmachi forms the base village for Kalavantin Durg and Prabalgad. Camping sites offers breath taking panoramic view of the Sahayadris. Our team will provide you the necessary support and facilities for pitching a tent, set up a bonfire, music, dance and activities under the stars. Trek in the morning hours to the Kalavantin, stairways to heaven, touching the clouds. Make new friends and enjoy soul-filling music and add a unique chapter to your life by embarking on this enthralling adventure in the lap of nature.
Conclude the Tour with Cherishing Memories!!
Trip Date: 04th & 05th November 2017
Type: Hill Fort
Pick and Drop Point: Panvel (by private transport)
Age: Min 16
Group Size: 1, Max 50
Duration: 1 Day/ 1 Night
Cost: 100 Without Transport INR per head _(Rs.1200 With Transport)
• Meet at Panvel station by 3.30 pm and move to Thakurwadi - base village by private transportation
• Start trek to Prabalmachi – Camping base
• Spent the night camping in comfortable tents under the stars with barbeque, music, dance and other activities
• Wake up at 5.30 am, witness the sunrise between the mountains. Perform yoga and meditation (for those interested) and have breakfast
• Start trek to the Kalavantin fort, reach the top and explore it.
• Start descend back to camping site, relax, refresh and start descending to the base village -Thakurwadi
• Bid adieu to the forts and hills, as we drop you to Panvel
2 Breakfast- (Including tea/coffee)
1 Dinner - Buffet (Veg/Non-Veg)
Mountain top camping in Quechua Tent: 2 People (Sharing Basis); Furnished with: Blanket, Bedsheet, Pillow, Mattress
Camping, Bonfire, Music, Dance, Morning Meditation, Trekking
Trip experts and guide, Adventure Equipment, First Aid, Proper Toilets & Changing Room.
*Things to Carry: Id Proof (Compulsory)*
1. Snacks (A packet or two, you can buy basic snacks at camping site)
2. Torch (with extra battery)
3. Personal medicines (if required)/First Aid
5. Trekking shoes of good quality (mandatory)
7. Camera (Optional)
8. Water Bottle (1ltr) (water available at camping base)
10. Extra pair of clothes
11. Windcheaters/Raincoat (if rainy season)
12. Rucksack to carry all this
*_Tip: Keep minimum weight, makes the trek pleasant and comfortable!_*
*_Note: Person with medical issues are not allowed to take up the trip. If taking the trip it is as their own risk._*
For booking and other queries please contact us.
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone: +91-7738717430/ +91-8056186321