What to do around the property:
• Get to know the fascinating history of the mighty Mehrangarh Fort with an audio tour. The fort is open from 9am to 5pm, but it's best to visit it in the morning.
• Experience the grandeur of Umaid Bhawan Palace, the monumental palace built in the 50s when the royal family of Jodhpur moved out of Mehrangarh. Not much of the palace is accessible to the public, but the few rooms that are open, as part of the palace museum, are worth a visit.
• Have a picnic in the gardens of Jaswant Tharda, the white stone cenotaph.
• Go on a drive to the famous, wondrously-carved Jain temple of Osiyan.
• Shop till you drop at Sarafa Bazaar.
• Talk a walking tour of the old city. The hotel staff will willingly arrange it for you.
Service and facilities at the hotel:
Laundry | Parking | Pool | Restaurant | Room service | Spa | Wi-Fi | Library
Know of a hotel, homestay or resort that made you fall in love with the destination? Write about it on Tripoto and help the traveller community discover something new.