About Zara: One of the largest international fashion companies primarily belongs to Inditex. it is biggest fashion group which is Spanish multinational clothing company in the world, operates over 7,200 stores in 93 markets worldwide. This company has a very different business module which is targeting customer database base on the introduction all he new variety of fashion articles and clothing every week.
Reasons why one should not miss Zara Fort Mumbai:
1. Zara it is 50,000 sqft India's first store in Fort, Mumbai, the largest in the country. A heritage building is earmarked for a time being for the operation of India's largest retail outlet.
2. This Zara store will definitely offer a better shopping experience and a heritage walk inside Ismail building which follows Edwardian Neo Classical style of architecture for people just for paying a visit. Its 111-year-old building got a complete makeover for a hip new tenant named Zara.
3. The architects managed to fully preserve the ornate facade both internally and externally.Teams of stonemasons and preservation specialists were employed to clean up the columns and balustrades of green basalt and limestone between the balconies. Inside, bricks from the original structure remain visible.
4. It has five floors and every section is unique. Zara India's First two floors are dedicated to all the feminine requirements. First Formals and followed by the casual section at the second floor it caters for a wide range of products and apparels to keep the female customers happy and shopping.
The Third Floor is exclusively for the small world of Kids which has coustumes , shoes, kids accessories , bags ,etc.
The fourth and fifth floor are designed and placed for the Male articles.Fourth floor for all casual fashion and fifth floor is for the aristocratic looks and formal wear.
Readers this outlet provides everyone visiting a complete solution for fashion accessories under one roof.
5. It is largest high street retail space take up by an international brand ever in India so Indians will have to watch it and admire and no one is coming back disappointed.
6. Visitors to specifically observe that in the present forum of e-commerce market that’s increasingly moving online, it’s a rare instance of investment in large-scale restoration and south Mumbai real-estate for retail and a big achievement for Mumbai.
7. This store of Zara is 20th in India and 6th in Mumbai and for exclusive fashion lovers its a bliss. After-all you are shopping at the flagship store of Zara.
8. The collection in each corner of every section is self explanatory. It offers every customer a wide range of permutation and combination for casuals and formals and to team up the best of their accessories.
9. So what i was saying ......
its a great value addition to the beauty of fort area in Mumbai. The doors of this outlet are beautifully designed and welcoming for all customers ...so what are you waiting for ..............