• Walking tour of the French and Tamil quarter – duration – 2/3 hours. We initially had decided to take one of these tours but since we reached Pondy late, we chose to explore the streets by ourselves
• Notre Dame Anges
• Aurobindo Ashram and Ashram dining room- to be covered in the walking tour or separately
• Pondicherry old lighthouse. This lighthouse is hardly open for 2 hours per day (3-5 PM). With an entry ticket of INR 10. It is a vantage point with views of entire Pondicherry and the coastline.
• Along the promenade, the French war memorial, Gandhi Statue, Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus - can be easily covered
• Visit Serenity Beach
• Creole meal for dinner at Coromandel, L’Orient by Neemrana or Villa Shanti
• Sample traditional French pastries in Baker Street
• South indian food- hotel Surguru
• Café Des Arts which is run by French people and has awesome ambience. It’s an antique art-inspired café serving French café food. closing time of café is 7:00 pm
• Theevu La Plage - seafood restaurant on Serenity Beach front
• Hidesign Factory outlet( # 69 Jawaharlal Nehru Street)- There are deep discounts at factory outlet (at least 25-40%) on previous season’s designs.