hey guys, it took us 2-3 days to plan this trip . Initially we planned to go to Gangotri . but we had to make some changes in our plans as we met with heavy rains from haridwar till kanatal . The weather was absolutely awesome , roads were amazing except a few places .
- we reached Kanatal in the evening around 5
- we had a tent with us which could accommodate all six of us
- weather was great throughout , wet hilly roads, foggy surroundings
- we got some food packed along during our halt in Chamba as we did not have food supplies
- the morning was daunting, quiet and calm. away from hustle bustle of the cities
- food was not that much good
i would recommend Tipsy restaurant in Landsdowne , great food and reasonable prices
we have a group called "Roamers" in Meerut any one can join us on Facebook :)
Thank you .....