This tour is the perfect way to visit two of the world’s natural wonders, the Okavango Delta in Botswana and the mighty Victoria Falls in Livingstone, Zambia. You will spend one night with the San Bushmen and then on for two nights beside a pristine lagoon in the Delta and then travel back into Namibia to traverse, over two nights the little visited Caprivi Region. Back into Botswana to Kasane for a boat cruise into the Chobe National Park and then on to Livingstone and “The Smoke That Thunders”, the awesome Victoria Falls.
A Delta and a Waterfall is the perfect safari-combo for a fabulous holiday.
Points To Be Noted:
- Package cost starts at 1200 USD.
- Vehicle types to be used: 2 – 4 guests Toyota Quantum , Hi-Ace with purpose built trailer 5- 14 guests Toyota Dyna truck – modified Safari Vehicle.
- This is usually a camping tour, but on request an upgrade can be made to turn this into an accommodated option. Booking should be done earlier.
- Minimum number of persons is 2 and Maximum is 14 for the safari.
- The safaris are usually started on Fridays. Some of the probable dates are: