Agra is a place one wonder of the world and is one the most visited tourist spots in India. Many tourists including foreigners gain interest in sighting the splendid view of Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal was made by Shah Jahan and was completed in the year of 1643 and it was build for a period of over 10 years. This mausoleum was made of white marble and attracts lots of people. Taj Mahal is located in Agra and is visited by enormous number of tourists every year. Many places in Agra are included in the tour package on the same day Agra tour.
Places to visit in Agra including Taj Mahal
• The Jāma Masjid is a substantial mosque ascribed to Shah Jahan's girl, Princess Jahanara Begum, built in 1648, remarkable for its strange vault and nonappearance of minarets.
• On the same day Agra tour by car you can pay a visit to Taj Mahal.
• Then you can visit Fatehpur Sikri which seeks attraction of many tourists as well.
• Agra Fort (also known as the Red Fort), was authorized by the vanquishing Mughal Emperor Akbar the Great in the year 1565, and is another of Agra's World Heritage Sites.
• The Empress Nūr Jahān manufactured I'timād-Ud-Daulah's Tomb, called the "Baby Tāj", for her dad, Mirzā Ghiyās Beg, the Chief Minister of the Emperor Jahāngīr. Situated on the left bank of the Yamuna waterway, the catacomb is set in a huge garden, surrounded by water courses and walkways.
• The most seasoned Mughal garden in India is the Rām Bāgh which was built by Emperor Bābar in 1528 on the bank of the Yamuna. It lies around 2.34 km (1 mi) north of the Tāj Mahal. The structures in this garden are outlined so the breeze from the Yamuna, joined with the greenery, keeps them cool not withstanding amid the pinnacle of summer. The first name of the greenhouses was Ārām Bāgh, or 'Garden of Relaxation'.
Tips to be followed- There are many places in Agra as mentioned above that can be visited by tourists within a short span of time but the tour cannot be completed within a single same day agra tour by car as that will become a hectic one for everyone and the sights cannot be enjoyed by all. So it is better to divide the places according to their direction or places of situation so one might not find it hectic and enjoy the beauty of each monument and place.