In Monsoon ,Lonavala becomes the Hot Destination for all the Trekkers. But Apart from the routine places “Kataldhar Waterfall Trek” gives us the immense pleasure of Trekking. “Katal” means a Rock & “Dhar” means a Waterfall. Just take a 2 hours plain walk from the Lonavala Station, then leave the routine Trek route & start Descending the Valley for at Least 2 Hours. Now the Real trek starts through a Dense Forest. Every participant needs to wear Full Sleeves & Full Track pant to avoid powerful cuts and mosquito bites. After Reaching the Base of Valley , you will be mesmerized by the Gigantic waterfalls of Kataldhar. Enjoy the Waterfall and refresh yourself to complete the Slippery Climb through the Forest.
Things to Carry:
1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for one day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic bag
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water.
4. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
5. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
6. Napkin / Towel.
7. Glucose - D Or Electrolyte - Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking (Preferably Hiking)
9. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)