Tired of the cold weather and dying to get a natural tan? Head to the land that has the sun shining all year-round that is, the island of Mauritius. Mauritius holiday packages are just a click away for everyone who wants to soak up the sun! Sandy shores, azure blue water and endless horizon pretty much defines the Mauritius experience. This tropical island will definitely give you a one of a kind holiday experience with all that it has to offer to all the travelers that visit this place from every nook and corner of the world map. Honeymoon packages to Mauritius especially sees a great demand all year round!
Mauritius proudly houses some of the most beautiful beaches of the world, which spreads over 330km. What with the peaceful lagoon surrounded by attractively colored coral reef, you won't have to venture far to experience heaven on earth. All the beaches of the island are public. However, the luxury hotels and resorts have seamlessly claimed some of the best beaches in the island.
The northern part of the island is the most crowded part and has a variety of beaches. Beaches with small coves that are lined by pretty Casuarina trees describe some of the signature beaches that are found in the north. The eastern beaches are characterized with pearly white sand. The western coast on the other hand has golden sand and offers some of the best sunsets to nature lovers. The southern shores are wilder when compared to the other parts, where the water surfs when crashing on the shores.
Some of the popular beaches of Mauritius are listed as under:
1. Blue Bay: Hop onto a glass bottom boat trip from the blue bay public beach. You can also opt for snorkeling excursions since this part boasts of the island's best underwater scenery and quite close to the shore. It is a protected marine park that is worth a visit during you stay in Mauritius.
2. Tamarin: Swim with the dolphins here and make sure you pre-book it. This is one of the serene surf beaches of Mauritius. Rent a sea kart or a paddle board and enjoy the adventure water sports when in this part of the island.
3. Trou aux Biches Beach: White sand which is just like free flowing powder is the characteristic of this beach that spreads over 2 kms. Adorned by coral reef that finds its way to the beach, Trou aux Biches makes a great spot for snorkeling. This place is a popular tourist as well as local go-to spot.
4. St Félix Beach: One of the most beautiful beaches down south, has white sand and hues of blue water that ranges from light turquoise to dark blue. The coastline is studded with greenery that gives the beach a picturesque beauty with color contrasts. This quiet beach has strong water currents and bathing is seldom advised.
5. Flic en Flac Beach: One of the longest beaches in the island, you can endlessly walk for an hour admiring the beauty of the coastline here. This beach is ideal for activities like swimming, bathing and snorkeling due to the absence of strong currents here. You can take away memories of some of the best sunsets of your life from this beach. The sky illuminates with different shades straight up from the color palette when the sun sinks into the horizon.
Mauritius honeymoon holidays are beckoning you already! It is best to visit this island by booking a holiday package for Mauritius, where you can leave all the planning to us and just lay on the beach sipping on some tropical cocktails!