29. Stay Option. There are two main staying options available , tented and tea stalls. Many companies offer tents and the small restaurant built a bit away can serve hot basic food if intimated in advance and also offer a place to stay in the night.
30. Clothing advice. Warm layered clothes is definitely a must out here for the temperature drops rapidly and steadily as the winds pick up by late afternoon. Comfortable hiking shoes are also mandatory for one of the worst thing to occur is shoe bite when one is in such a location. Personal sleeping bags too are desirable and should be taken in order to augment what will be provided at the camp site.
31. Reality Check: Do remember that a place like Deoriyaa Taal has no electrical supply, limited cuisine and menu options coupled with very basic creature comforts and no medical support especially for those staying the night out there. Also carry a portable water filter and my recommendation is LIFESTRAW (available on amazon online) to be on the safe side.
32. Medical support. For those who suffer from breathlessness at heights, do check with your doctor prior to arriving to high altitude places like these. Though one might not be affected by high altitude sickness (AMS) in these places that does not imply that exceptions do not happen. Never ignore the signs of your body and take corrective action in time.
33. Giving back. It is the onus of each and every one who visits the above bought out places to not litter the place, deface or cut the tree branches for firewood. It is the beauty that draws one to these places and soothes them in the short time spent out there. Hence they have to be preserved the way they exist.
Note : for more in depth reading , pls follow www.traveldreams.live
MANDATORY CHECK OFF LIST FOR THE ABOVE LOCATIONS
Warm layered Clothing
Comfortable hiking shoes
Essential medication including glucose
Power Bank Charger
Life Straw Water Bottle
Torch with spare batteries
High energy content eatables like chocolates and resins
Sleeping Bag with ground mat
Emergency numbers of the district administration