So we left early in the morning as we had a long way to travel and few things to be noted about this place are:
1. You need an inner line permit to go to this place which you driver will arrange for when you start from Gangtok a day before do the paper work (have an identity card and 2 passport size photo).
2. Weather conditions are not favorable all through the year. (you have to be lucky)
3. It's located at the Indo-China border and so there a very high security.
4. Being at a high altitude the weather conditions change as the day progresses.So at the closest checkpoint the security will ask you to return by 11:30 am
5. Due to high altitude many people face breathing problem and heavy dizziness so you need to carry you medicines.
We left early without having breakfast as suggested by the driver, it was a cloudy day and we driving amid the clouds and waterfalls and there way so many streams and rivers we crosser. Again a very picturesque route.