Some things to know before going there.
1. No plastic should be carried, at entry they will remove everything, even plastic cover from bottles.
2. Upon entering there are two turns given, take left one, as this hike is circular in nature, but mostly people take right, thinking it is right, but on left side, there is less crowd and you can enjoy your hike.
3. Go in early time, as in the mid of the day, sun will trouble due to heat.
While returning i visited two other places.
1. Amba Dairy Farm House - where they Cow is from New Zealand and they took proper care of that.
2. 100 LKR is ticket price for entering the Dairy and don't forget to drink the hot milk of 50 LKR per glass.
3. There is one Agro Strawberry Farm, where you can enjoy authentic strawberry, i had one strawberry cake, which i shared with my driver and he was very happy.