Seasons first Strawberry Plantations with river Bank Camping @ Krishna River Camp enroute Panchgani.
At Rs.2500/per adult inclusive of all taxes, meals, barbecue, Rural Backdrop; Open Country Side with Hills. Authentic Rural Indian Meal / Snack; overnight Camping-adventure activities. Visit to the farm for live strawberry plantations.
Contact : Milan Wadkar @ 9819833345 for booking or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 4pm : check in : allocation of tents
• 4.30-5.3pm : swim in the river with life jackets and bamboo Raft ride.
• 6pm Evening Tea with Snacks : (2 Desi Vada pav each pax)
• 6.30pm-6.30 Try your hands on archery , Air rifle , Darts (would not be done if it rains)
• 7.30-8.30pm - DIY barbecue, we provide 200 gms marinated chicken for NV and paneer potatoes for veg.
• 9-10.30pm - Dinner ( Veg or Non Veg Buffet)
• 10.30pm- Campfire (limited Time- once fired , till it last-wud not be done if it rains)
• 11.30pm wind up (no music allowed after 10 pm)
Important Note: As we have village gram panchayat permission till 12am only , wind up strictly after 12am; No chatting, discussing, singing inside or outside tents after 12am; all campers have to sleep compulsorily ; plz respect privacy of other campers. No music after 10pm. Any person or group found flouting the same would be asked to leave the campsite without any refunds.
• 8.30-9 Break Fast - Tea and Upma/ Pohe Tea.
• 9.30am Leave for farms with your own vehicle (5 mins drive from campsite – strictly car pooling owing to limited parking space at the farm)
• 12.30- Return to the campsite and refresh yourself
• 1pm : Buffet Lunch : Veg for all campers.
Post check out options:
• Take a Self driven local wai tour - Picturesque Balkavdi Dam, Dhom Dam, Dholya Ganpati Temple, Menavli Ghat, Nana Phadnavis Wada and Narsinha Temple; OR
• Self driven Panchgani & Mahableshwar Tour.
• Wai is approximately 250kms from Mumbai or ~4.5hrs and 90kms from Pune or ~2hrs
Buffet menu is fixed for campers as follows:
• Barbecue will be DIY chicken marinated for nv and paneer potaoes for veg.
• Lunch would be dal, ground nut sabji, mix vegetable masala/gravy, chapati, bhakri and rice
• Dinner will be suke chicken suke rassaa bhakri chapati rice for nov veg and mutter paneer masala, potato sabji and Dal tadka for veg.
Facilities included in customized package:
• Group Tent (with Sleeping Gadi/air bed; Pillows and 1 Kashmiri Kambal)
• Shared Washrooms Rooms and Toilets tents are available at the campsite with running water.
• Common Space for recreation.
• All meals are village cooked (enjoy local flavors).
• Water would be mineral for drinking and borewell for cooking
• Shared amenities like: Chairs; Tables and Gazebos
Recommended Checklist for Camping:
• Mosquito Repellent (odomos)
• Trackpants or Leggings; Shorts / Three Fourths; T¬Shirts; Cap or Hat
• Change Clothes and Swimming Trunks
• Monsoon wear strictly
• Towel and Soap, personal toiletries
• Cap/Hat; hand mirror
• Personal Medical Kit (General Medical Kit will be available at campsite)
• Personal Water bottles (we will be providing drinking mineral water at campsite as part of package;
• You are to refill your bottles from the dispenser)
Camping Ground Rules:
• We follow strict eco¬tourism policy (no littering, we take back everything that we carry to campsite). We provide litter bins across the campsite.
• Kindly take care of your personal belongings; We will not be responsible for them.
• Please leave your shoes outside the tents.
• Eating of food not allowed inside the tents.
• Use of sharp objects or cooking inside the tent not allowed.
• No Smoking inside tents, on meal tables. Smoking strictly outside the campsite.
• Drugs not allowed in our camping area.