Things to be remember:
• The visas do not include work permits.
• Online applications can only be made by persons holding valid regular passports. Persons holding temporary, emergency, or informal passports, or travel documents other than a passport, cannot submit online applications.
• Applicants who hold permanent resident cards with no expiry date may enter 9999 for year, 12 for month and 31 for day in the Date field.
• If any mistake is made during the online application process, the applicant may submit a new application.
• Once the application has been approved, the applicant has to print out the ROC Travel Authorization Certificate which must be presented when entering Taiwan. Entry will be denied if the required documents are not produced.
• An approved ROC Travel Authorization Certificate is valid for 90 days for multiple entries. The holder of an ROC Travel Authorization Certificate may stay in Taiwan for 30 days, starting from the day after arrival. If the holder wishes to apply for another ROC Travel Authorization Certificate, he or she must do so seven days prior to the expiry of the current certificate.