The Art of Wine Making
Date: 1st of February, 2014
Price : Rs. 4,990/- per person
Duration : 1 day
Riding Style : Leisurely
Total Distance Cycled : ~55-60 kms
Total Distance Travelled : ~200 kms
Base Point : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Destination : Alpine Wineries, Mysore District, Karnataka, India
Group Size : 8 to 12 people
Support : An airconditioned van will follow the group throughout the entire trip and will carry all belongings, spare cycles, water and refreshments, and first aid kit. Riders can travel in the van for little or as long as they wish to.
What to bring : Just yourself. We provide EVERYTHING else.
1) Group meets at Cubbon Park, Bangalore on 1st February at 6:30am.
2) Cycle till Ananda Bhavan, Jayanagar, for an authentic South Indian breakfast.
3) Post breakfast, travel in the van till Kanakpura Road. Cycle along beautiful tree lined, country roads for about 30 kms till we reach Kanakpura town.
6) Travel in the van for about 40 kms till Malavalli town. If any guest so wishes, she/he can cycle along these beautiful roads.
7) Start cycling once again from Malavalli Junction towards Shivasamudra thru' gorgeous village roads.
8) Reach Alpine Wineries by 1:30 pm. Enjoy a scrumptious lunch.
9) Post lunch, get an indepth understanding about the art of wine making, as well as enjoy tasting the different Alpine wines.
10) Post the wine tasting tour, head back in the van towards Bangalore.
11) Stop for traditional tiffin (or evening snacks) at the iconic India Coffee House in Bangalore.
12) Drop back at Cubbon Park by 7:30pm on 1st February.