The property can no doubt gasconade for establishing a reputation for redefining the paradigm of luxury and excellence in service. It is so stunning that one wouldn't want to leave or even head out. It was just what we had imagined it to be: a rejuvenating vacation in the lap of luxury amidst nature. Such a paradisiacal place evokes tranquility and peace in one's mind.
At last the unwanted moment of departure came on the fourth day. Bidding au revoir to the nature's grand finale of resplendence, we nonchalantly boarded the cab for Kalka Station. Saying goodbye is not the hard part, it is what we leave behind that is tough.
- The Chalets Naldehra is located 22 kms from Shimla, in Himachal Pradesh.
- It is located next to the 18 hole Naldehra golf course and tucked in a cedar forest at 6000 ft.
- The Chalets offers accommodation in quaint pinewood log cottages built with imported technology and wood from Finland.
- The resort houses an indoor, all weather swimming pool that is temperature controlled, a spa adjoining ayurvedic treatments and a Jacuzzi, an activity room with a pool table, table tennis, carom and indoor games as well as a playing area for kids.
- It is also an excellent haven for outdoor enthusiasts, it offers day hikes and treks and picnics in the adjoining forest, horse riding, whitewater river rafting and golf course which is just 300m away at the 18 hole Naldehra golf course.
THE CHALETS NALDEHRA: HAUTE HILL RESORT: OVERVIEW
BANG FOR THE BUCK ☆☆☆☆
Summary:A stunning property perfect for a tranquil getaway in the hills.
This blog was originally published on The Hotel Explorer.