Things to Carry:
- Sunscreen, a minimum of 30 SPF
- Mosquito repellent
- Caps or hats
- Umbrellas/Raincoats (If visiting during monsoons)
- Extra slippers
- Water bottle (When visiting the Baratang Island)
- Extra easy-to-dry thin towels
- Extra clothes when you go to enjoy the water activities
- Carry a torch always even if you're simply strolling on the beach after dinner
Places to Shop:
Sagarika Emporium in DAG Colony, Port Blair
Aberdeen Bazaar, Port Blair
We visited the following during our trip:
1. Cellular Jail during the day (Light & Sound Show in the evening is a must visit)
2. Ross, Viper, Red Skin, Neil and Jolly Buoy Islands
3. Havelock Island (MV Makruzz Luxury Cruise, Parasailing, Snorkeling & Scuba Diving)
4. Anthropological Museum
5. North Bay Beach (For Water Sports Activities & Glass Bottom Boat Ride)
6. Vijay Nagar Beach
7. Radhanagar Beach (One of the Best Beaches in Asia)
8. Forest Museum & Chatham Saw Mill
9. Samudrika Naval Marine Museum
10. Lime Stone Caves & Mud Volcano at the Baratang Island
11. Gandhi Park
12. Fisheries Museum
13. Chidiya Tapu (Famous for its Sunset)
The tribal people of the Andaman Islands - Jarawa, Great Andamanese, Onge, and Sentinelese can be seen on the way to the Baratang Island. However, talking to them or clicking their pictures is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.
Our trip to this beautiful place ended on a happy note and we carried home loads of precious memories. ????
For more inspiration on Andaman & Nicobar Islands, please visit .
If you like this post, please subscribe to our emails. Let's show some love to each other.