The erudite General Manager of The Leela Goa property Shridhar Nair (not related to the owners who are also Nairs) tells us how this expansive luxury hotel commands one of the highest RevPAR (revenue per available room) in Goa. We are not surprised! The hotel is also a favorite among long stay guests, the Europeans and Americans who spend 20-30 days during winters just sunbathing at the beach and enjoying Leela's warm hospitality. We hope to do that too, someday. One more for the Travel Bucket List.
- Sprawled between the Arabian sea and river Sal, The Leela Goa has 206 guestrooms and suites and is located in Mobor, Cavelossim, South Goa.
- It houses 94 Lagoon Terrace rooms, 66 Conservatory Premiere rooms, 21 Lagoon suites, 5 Lagoon Deluxe suites, 9 Club suites, 6 Club Pool suites, 4 Royal villas and one Presidential villa. The Lagoon Rooms were refurbished just three years ago in 2012.
- The conference and banqueting facilities at The Leela Goa include Aparanta Ballroom, Hampi Ballroom. two meeting rooms, The Leela Garden, an open lawn and beach-side can too be used for events when the season is right.
- It has a 12 hole par 3 golf course, water and beach sports, three floodlit tennis courts, Badminton and Croquet courts. The resort has over 300,000 trees- counted by UNEP – yes!
- Other features include The Salon, Boutique and shopping arcade, Children’s activity centre, Dolphin cruise (on request), Spice garden tour (on request).
THE LEELA GOA: PERFECT BEACH HOLIDAY: OVERVIEW
Summary:The Leela Goa offers guests a perfect beach holiday in the lap of luxury!
This blog was originally published on The Hotel Explorer.