Have you ever been thrilled by the prospect of travelling in a minivan that is outfitted like a mini-home, as shown in films and television series? What if I told you that you could take a luxurious caravan tour through special tourist places and have a great time? Fabulous isn't it?
These luxury caravan's, which are backed by the Karnataka government and former Indian cricketer Anil Kumble, are intended to break new ground in the Indian tourism business.
What is Caravan Tourism?
A perfect definition of house-on wheels. It will provide you with a sense of independence and freedom without sacrificing comfort or luxury. The best thing is that you'll save a significant amount of money compared to reserving a hotel or eating at a restaurant. You can fit all of your clothes and equipment in a caravan without incurring any additional costs.
What's in house with Caravan Tourism?
1. The Luxury Caravans have a designated and completely furnished lounge/bedroom, kitchenette, and restroom, just like a tiny apartment.
2. Solar energy is used to power the LuxeCampers, which charges the inverter battery and makes it more energy efficient.
3. Luxecampers are built to be both environmentally friendly and secure. Every luxury RV utilised in this campaign has fire extinguishers and first-aid kits, as well as seatbelts on the sofas and chairs.
4. LuxeCamper has partnerships with highway restaurants where you can get your meals taken care of. You can also eat at the campsites.
5. At the present, though, there isn't a self-driving alternative. When you rent a LuxeCamper, you get a chauffeur and a designated guide.
6. Relax and enjoy a comfortable RV journey while caravanning around Karnataka's gorgeous sites.
Enjoy the scenic routes and explore Karnataka, with luxury, just with a feeling you would have if you could carry your real home everywhere, with an endless list that continues along.
If you feel that we've missed out on anything, or if you have any comments please drop them down here in the comments section below.
Explore the best of travel inspiration on Tripoto Instagram!