Experience the Kochi backwaters, the traditional way! This guided tour walks you through the life of the village along the backwaters of Vaikkom, a small town an hour away from Kochi.
Begin your day with a four-hour cruise along the beautiful backwaters on a traditional boat. A breathtaking journey that will land you on an island where you set off on a journey to explore ways of a Malayali Village.
After a hearty vegetarian lunch made the traditional way, you will be guided through the activities of the local life like coconut weaving and even toddy tapping, a unique way of making a refreshing beverage made from the sap of a palm tree.
Your tour ends in the most tranquil way: A canoe ride. or a ‘Vanji’ as it is called locally, through the narrow canal so as to explore the picturesque backdrop of the Backwaters of Kerala.
* A Cruise along the Backwaters of Vaikom
* A taste of the Malayali Cuisine
* A glimpse into the lifestyle of a local Malayali Village on an Island
* An exploration of the narrow canals of the island on an open Canoe.
THINGS TO CARRY
* Wear Comfortable Clothes and Footwear
* Carry Sunscreen
INCLUSIONS / EXCLUSIONS
* Personal expenses Not included
* Drop-off & Pick-up from your Hotel or Home-stay is Included.