Roads in India are home to a myriad experiences and emotions. They are colourful, dynamic, invariably bustling and almost always leave you with an interesting story to tell. Road signs all over the country have, more often than not, embellished all of our crazy anecdotes in ways like no other. While they are all helpful and extremely so, some simply leave you in splits. Some are deliberately funny while the others have the word 'unintentional' written all over them and make for brilliant photo ops. Here are some you absolutely need to see and laugh to your heart's content.
1. Sample this gem from Vidyasagar Setu in Kolkata. Could one possibly be any more explicit?
Image Credit : Shoaib
2. Because shit happens.
Image Credit : NextLap Social
3. This timely advice.
Image Credit : Loupiote
4. The Border Roads Organization (BRO) has perpetually been adding cheap thrills to our Ladakh trips.
Image Credit : Into Dust
5. And they believe in sarcasm, the kind Indian parents love.
Image Credit : Arjun Bhogal
6. They are merely being honest here.
Image Credit : Stephen Reid
7. Because the Bangalore Traffic Police has their priorities in the right place.
Image Credit : Adrianna Tan
8. And they know exactly how we feel.
Image Credit : Sammy D
9. The Kolkata Traffic Police is judging you so bad right now.
Image Credit : firstpost
10. Your ignorance is alarming. Shotti.
Image Credit : sumedha157
11. This affectionate request.
Image Credit : dailymail/Ajay Jain
12. In believe we pot. Pass the joint please?
Make sure you watch out for these when you're on the road!