Once you pick a destination, you usually spend a chunk of your time making flight and hotel bookings. During this time, it is also imperative that you figure out how to carry your money in a foreign country. Too many people forget about this and end up carrying either too little or too much cash.
Forex cards are a great solution to your cash carrying woes, allowing you to travel cashless without the inconvenience of ever running short on money! Or worse, losing your cash and ruining your trip. It works like a prepaid card, which you can load before you leave for the trip, and it usually offers exchange rates that are locked in, helping you save more in of fluctuation in currency value.
#HolidayMoreCashless with Axis Bank Multi-Currency Forex card
The Axis Bank Multi- Currency Forex Card is an excellent option for Indians travelling to international destinations. You can load not one, not two, but a whopping 16 different currencies in one card. This card is accepted by 80 million retail & merchant outlets and 1 million plus ATMs across the globe. What's more is that the card can be reloaded on the go from your mobile ensuring that you will never run out of money.
The Axis Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card is a universally accepted mode of payment and comes with a chip and pin technology that makes it a safe bet. Use this simple hack to make your trips abroad convenient and hassle-free!
The #HolidayMoreCashless Contest
Axis Bank brings you an amazing opportunity to win Rs.25,000 worth vouchers for your next international trip. And all you’d need to do is answer a simple question!
Don’t believe us? Read on to know more..
Axis Bank is giving away discount vouchers worth ₹25,000 each which you can use anywhere from booking flights to hotels. Here's what you need to do to participate!
• Follow Axis Bank on Facebook
• Answer at least one of the four questions asked on the page over four days
• Get creative and quirky with your answers, and be sure to use “#HolidayMoreCashless” in your comment!
• You will have until midnight to post your answers and the ones with the most reactions stand a better chance of winning.
• Each question will have two winners who will win a voucher worth Rs 25,000 each!
• The #HolidayMoreCashless contest will be held from April 12th to 15th of April.
So click on this link to participate in the #HolidayMoreCashless contest today!
In association with Axis Bank.