What's some good food without a couple of drinks? I had 4 drinks at this place and my friend tried a few others. Here's a list of the drinks which you have to have. You are super lucky to have this list with you since its compiled with some of the best cocktails at the restaurant.
1) Beetroot Kanji - This is a tasty beetroot drink which has a shot of tequila that is served with it.
2) Leh Berry Collins - This is a smooth, gin based drink, which looks really pretty and it light to go with. It is not strong at all.
3) Kairi Mule - This is a light drink as well but is slightly stronger than the Leg Berry Collins. It tastes like Raw mango and the vodka hits you hard.
4) Calcutta Cup - This is probably the strongest tasting cocktail. It has bourbon and Islay Whiskey. Definitely not for the ones who like their drinks light and soft. If I were to be sexist, I would call this a man's drink.
5) Last Lemon Drop - This is basically a fancy looking vodka shot that is topped with lemon. Will surely you make you relive your teenage days and will remind you of the time you almost passed out.
6) Pickle back shooter - This is a crazy shooter. If you like Jaegerbomb, you will love this. It is a shot of bourbon followed by another shot of a pickled drink. Basically messes your mind with the strangeness of bourbon and the childishness of a pickled juice drink. You have to have both shots back to back.