The fort is built on the hill, thus giving a serene view of the morning sunrise.
It was beautiful spending some time up there but since I have to travel a long distance today, so I quickly moved around the fort, by the way it isn't like any another fort with the lavish lifestyle, armory and all.
Getting rides from Kumbhalgarh to Sayra and from Sayra to Pindwara it started raining at Pindwara.
It was around 1 pm by then, so thought it would be a good time to have lunch and charge the batteries till it's still raining.
That is one of the ways of how you can time manage when you can't do anything; it's always better to manage your time rather than sitting idle.
• Sleep, if you're deprived. Keep refreshing your batteries whenever needed.
• Keeping batteries charged of your electronics devices is as important as keeping yours, so whenever you find some time, plug your devices for some juice.
• Get acquainted with surrounding, loading maps and routes, searching for the place you're going to visit.
• Talk with locals around you, to get an insight of their life and culture.
• If you're an introvert or not willing to talk or not feeling like doing anything, you can always notice people. I found it very interesting activity which we don't do in a regular basis. This activity can also give you the insight of the person's thought process, a different way of seeing things and doing things.
• And if you're too curious, you can always learn the language or may be some words or popular phrase from the locals.
Due to rain which caused water-clogging, I have to take train to Abu Road.
I have booked my stay at GAIL guest house, so didn't have to hustle for looking around and to find some cheap hostel with limited amenities.