Annapurna Base Camp Trek is fantastic and popular trek in Annapurna Himalaya Region and ABC Trek trail lead to the center of the Annapurna Mountains, and beautiful view on staggering scale, Glacier and Peaks an eerie atmosphere create an unparalleled mountain experience. Popular trek are several possible routes to hike in Annapurna Base Camp Trek, always center place at Chhomrong Gurung village 2170m. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking route diversion from Ghorepani 2850m to Annapurna Circuit and Jomsom Trek, this place is center place these three trekking route in Annapurna Trekking.
Day 00: Arrival in International Airport Kathmandu Nepal 1350m.
Day 00: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing in World Heritage side Kathmandu 1350m.
Day 01: Drive/Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara 900m.
Day 02: Pokhara to Tikhedunga 1500m first day trek.
Day 03: Tikhedunga to Ghorepani 2850m nice to see mountains.
Day 04: Ghorepani/Poon Hill (best view point in ABC Trek) to Tadapani 2600m.
Day 05: Tadapani to Chhomrong last gurung village 2170m.
Day 06: Chhomrong to Dovan - electricity and WiFi Zone 2600m.
Day 07: Dovan to Deurali day trail can see nice waterfal 2920m.
Day 08: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp 4130m Destination.
Day 09: ABC Trek way down - Himalayan to Bamboo 2300m.
Day 10: Bamboo -Chhomrong to Jhinu (Natural Hot Spring) 1400m.
Day 11: Jhinu - Landruk to Pothana 1900m Green stay.
Day 12: Pothana to Pokhara tourist fever place.
Day 13: Drive or Fly Back to Kathmandu own your choice.
• International Airport Pick Up and Drop Service.
• 3 Nights Hotels (One night in Kathmandu and Two nights in Pokhara).
• Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide and private car.
• Sightseeing entrance fees/Lunch in city.
• Two ways Tourist Bus or Plain tickets Ktm to Pokhara/ Pokhara to Ktm.
• Pokhara last station to hotel by car.
• Pokhara to Nayapul by car.
• Dhampus Phedi to Pokhara by car.
• Three meals a Day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Tea/Coffee).
• Lodge accommodation on the trek normal.
• An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, transortation, lodging and food)
• Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bags(after trek return)
• Legal Documents (ACAP permit and TIMS card).
• Some Dry Fruits.
• Token Love for memory.
• 13% Gov VAT.
• Farewell Dinner/ Typical Nepali Food.
Service does not include
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Travel insurance incase.
• Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
• Tips for Guide and Porters.