This was my last stop before reaching airport. Water sports were available here as well and it was cheaper than Calangute as it's farther down the road and not many people stop here, so my advice is to try it here.
With so many unforgettable beach memories, there ended my trip to North Goa!
Points to be noted:
1. Party boat in Miramar is a must experience to be enjoyed whether you're travelling solo or in a group.
2. Water sports activities are cheaper in Candolim if it's far for you try Calangute.
3. Do not miss Baga beach nightlife. Try the sea food there if you're a fan of sea food cuisine.
4. For the vegetarians stay along Calangute as it is lined with pure vegetarian restaurant options.
5. Try visiting a Casino, it is one experience that I regret missing due to lack of time.
6. Do not forget shopping for accessories in Vagator and dresses in Dona Paula beaches. These were cheaper with a good quality than the rest in my personal experience.
Bon voyage to all my friends😊