If so this beautiful city called as 'city of lake' but it also known as White city of Rajasthan, Venice of India. Comparing to other states of Rajasthan; according to me Udaipur is the most beautiful and less crowded place. People here are known for their generosity as well as for hospitality.
I started my journey from Jaipur, i took a bus at 11 am approx and reached by 7.30 pm at Udaipur. I have booked already an online hotel, that was near to Bus Station so i went there, took shower,had dinner and started preparation for tomorrow's morning. I'll suggest you to book hotel near by Gulab Bag road because some beautiful sites are few steps away from this area.
List of beautiful sites near Gulab Bag road:
1. Lake Pichola and Jag Mandir
2. Doodh Talai Lake, Gulab Bag is near to it.
3. Karani Mata Temple via rope-way trolley.
4. City Palace.
1. Udaipur Zoo
It's not ordinary zoo, it's located in valley of beautiful Aravali mountain. You can see Lion,Tiger,Himalayan Bear, Indian Wolf,Leopard,jackal,Indian fox etc widely spread cages.
2. Sajjangarh Fort or Monsoon Fort
3. Saheliyon ki Badi and Maharana Pratap Smarak.
4. Fateh Sagar Lake.
5. Bagore ki Haweli and Gangour Ghat
The Bagore ki Haweli is near to Gangour Ghat, it's one of the must visit places in Udaipur.
6. Jagdish Temple.
You can book an Auto that will take around 500 for a day, it will show you all the places.
You have to pay extra:
1. Zoo: 50 rupees per head.
2.Monsoon Palace: 50 per head for Jeep, 100 per head for Electric car.
3. Bagore ki Haweli: 60 per head, for foreigners: 100 per head, Timings: 6:30 PM- 7:30 PM.
4. Maharana Pratap Smarak: 75 per head.
5. City Palace: 350 per head( basic price).
6. Pichola Lake: 20 per head.
7. Rope-way Trolley: 75 per head.
8. Camel Safari: 100 per head near Pichola Lake.