Who will like it the most?
Kids for sure will have a gala time at USS. Newyork, Hollywood, Far Far Away and Madagaskar zones have many shows & rides that kids will enjoy. Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt and the Lost World are for the adventureous crowd.
1. You have eateries and washrooms in all the zones. There are very limited options on the vegeterian menu across all the eateries. So if you are a hardcore vegeterian keep something to snack on. But heyy!! You have Starbucks :)
2. Lockers are available in the zones having roller coasters. It is adviceable to carry light as the lockers are quite congested to keep large bags.
3. It is better to carry an extra pair of clothes as you might get wet in the Rapids. You can also buy the water proof coats on spot.
4. Wear comfortable shoes as you have to walk around a lot. Also avoid loose sandals as it might make you uncomfortble in the roller coasters.
5. If you are not willing to take any rides, not interested in all the cinema related stuff but planning to go because it's a famous place and all your companions are going, don't stress too much. Just cancel it from your list as you will be bored while others have fun. Instead look out for something that's your cup of tea and head there.
6. There is no restriction for photography inside the park. Infact there are many photo booths inside. But during the day the park personnels won't let you click pictures. You will have to pay them first, get a photograph clicked by them with a USS themed frame and then you are allowed to take pics from your camera. So wait till they close their counters (around 6.30 PM) then take as many pics as you want.
Now that you know the in and out of it, have a great time at USS.