The mesmerizing reflection of Golden Temple on 'amrit sarovar' filled my heart with immense happiness. It felt like my heart finally found a home!
THINGS THAT I OBSERVED AND LOVED :
* The temple has four entrances as the temple welcomes visitors from every direction regardless of their caste, gender, religion and community.
* One has to enter the temple complex by washing their feet and the good thing is that they don't charge for keeping shoes.
*One has to keep their head covered inside the temple complex as it shows spirituality and respect towards their culture.
* There is no other type of booking for preferential darshan which means there is no special treatment even to the head of a country. It also means that people there are treated equally despite of being rich or poor.
* Even in langar, everyone sits on the floor in rows where food is served irrespective of visitor's social and economic background.
* Cheerful black- orange fishes that swam across the 'amrit sarovar', were like those naughty kids which played hide and seek.