So if you're planning for a break, or you just admire nature like I do, make sure Triund is in your list. From the scenic beauty to the night spending there, you'll be awestruck to see whatever will be in front of your eyes in the trip of Triund.
Here's the way and some tips to reach and to be taken care at Triund Trek:
1) How can you reach Triund?
* Take a Volvo Bus from Delhi to Mcleodganj.
* Start your trek from Mcleodganj passing Dharamkot, which will let you reach the check post of Triund Trek.
2) Things to be taken at Triund?
* Warm clothes,Toiletres (as there are no lavish washrooms there), Torch, extra clothes, raincoat (the weather changes drastically during the trek), full-fledged trekking shoes, personal water bottle.
* Don't carry music speakers or any unauthorized asset which could lead to a problem in your trekking schedule.
* Try and return back with atleast one bottle and one plastic bag from Trek, make your Triund Trek clean, and don't litter the beautiful environment.
#LetTravel #LetsExplore #Himalays #HimachalPradesh