Sharing your ideas with your girlfriend or other ladies is the best way to relate your experiences with them. Finding reactions to several of today’s difficult cultural issues can be confusing and frustrating.Women love to talk about a lot of things; from beauty, fashion, boys, mood swings, hormones, sex and even their personal experiences. The world is nothing without women with class and is sassy.
There are inspiring women who rule the world by just the way they act, dree and stand. This list features chosen movies of women, many are top box office hits and had won awards. Few of these films were directed or written by women as well. Stories of women are usually warm- hearted story line, female centric comedies, or feature a romantic theme.
Women Films to Watch Movies Online
1. The Devil Wears Prada – A movie in 2006 staring Anne Hathaway, a college graduate who works in NYC and got a job with Miranda Priestly who owns a powerful fashion magazine.
2. Legally Blonde – A movie in 2001 starring Reese Witherspoon is an American comedy film written by Kirsten Smith and Karen McCullah Lutz. The story revolves on Witherspoon, a sorority girl, who is trying to win back his ex-boyfriend and decided to have a law degree.
3. Mean Girls – One of the favoritemovie of teenagers in its generation. Starring Lindsay Lohan, this story is about a lady who tries to win friends with the rich and famous girls in their school campus.
4. Titanic – A romantic movie in 1997 which gained a lot of awards. This story is based on a real life tragedy of the ship Titanic. The story is focused on two lovers, Jack and Rose who met on the ship while on cruise, they fell in love in a short time and ended up separating when Jack died as their ship crashed into an iceberg. A tragic love story with a sad ending. Know more about watch32 in this link.
5. The Notebook – A story written by the famous Nicholas Sparks gained its popularity from the original book of The Notebook then later made a film in 2004. The story is about Noah and Allie who’s love didn’t blossom when Noah went back to work as a soldier and left Allie. By the time he went home, Allie is already married to Fin. When get older, Allie was diagnosed with dementia. Noah was patient in reading her journal for her, and she fell in love with the story of Allie and Noah and started to reconcile even though they were already old.