Flight Cancellation Policy :
- As per airline cancellation policy
Visa Cancellation Policy :
- Non-refundable after the start of the visa application process
1. There's an additional TDS imposed by the Indian Government - In case we need to pay 5% on the Forex
Remittance compulsorily, we shall collect the same from you. Though please note this is completely refundable
to you as part of tax refund from Indian Govt. (https://www.livemint.com/news/india/5-tax-at-source-onforeign-remittances- to-kick-in-from-1-october-11599628419888.html).
2. Amount will be 5% of the Forex remittance value. This exact amount will appear as advance income tax and
can be claimed back through ITR.
3. The outline itineraries given are a statement of our intent. Local weather conditions, events, festivals, political
and security problems, or a host of other uncontrollable factors could force a change in the itinerary.
4. For Visa - It is your responsibility to provide the documents required by the Embassy / High Commission for
your visa application. Grant of visa is at the sole discretion of the respective embassy / high commission. We
have no role in the grant of any visa. We only facilitate the visa application, on a best effort basis, as per the
requirements laid down by the embassy / high commission. Lykke.travel will not be liable for any Visa
delays/rejections and all cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
5. Please reconfirm your flight timings with the airline company 72 hours before departure, for any changes in
the flight schedule.
6. Special requests to hotels e.g., bed type, interconnecting rooms, adjacent rooms, early check-in, late checkout, etc. are subject to availability at the time of check-in and is at the sole discretion of the hotel management,
and the cost for the same is to be borne by the customer.
7. Any significant changes in foreign exchange rates or government taxes may lead to a revision in prices until
the time of the last instalment payment.
8. In case of payment to be made in USD directly upon there, maximum conversion loss of Rs. 1.00 over the booking date forex rate will be considered.