You may really want to start planning soon..So, here are some pro-tips.
1. Get yourself a Go Dubai card to save in entry fees at many tourist places
2. Check Islamic calendar for events as it would limit the access of some places.
3. Try out the new cuisines here.
4. For shopoholics, plan your visit during Dubai shopping festivals ( January / July )
5. Weekend consists of Friday and Saturday here. Have your brunch.
6. A spa visit you would not want to miss here. It's different altogether.
7. For party lovers, Dubai has amazing night life and yacht cruise is your way to drink , dine and party hard..
8. Visit spice and gold sauk near Dubai creek, you would be in shopoholics lists soon. Window shopping is also nice option here.
9. Not to worry for the budget as Dubai has offerings to every tourists and each budget.
10. For those pedestrians, Dubai is not the city to explore on foot. Yeah, you would have your enough dose of walking when in grand malls and parks. Catch the taxis here for local transportation.