1. Visit Ruins of St. Paul’s
2. Perform street art at Senado Square
3. Picturesque Venetian
4. Macau Tower, obviously ????
5. Explore Chinese architecture on the stone lions at the entry, Mazu statue, Hongren Hall, Hall of Avalokitesvara and Zhengjiao Chanlin.
6. Explore exhibits of Neolithic Period and Contemporary Macau
7. Enjoy Water Performance Arena and a Video Games Center,
8. Enjoy great tastes in Wine and Grand Prix Museum
9. Explore the military ambience of Fortaleza do Monte
10. Take a relaxing stroll on Hac Sa Beach, with one of most photogenic sunset
11. Get mesmerized by lotus view of Kun Iam Statue
12. Some relaxation at St Lawrence Church
13. Excited for Macau Canidrome Club, only greyhound racing venue in Asia
14. Click tons of pics of elegant white structure representing western and Chinese designs
15. Visit Mandarin’s House, a historic world heritage site
16. Explore cultural side of Macau through its historic buildings, museums, galleries and shops which are standing there since old times
17. Casino night in Studio City!
18. Visit Flora Garden, a European style garden which is considered as Macaus largest public park
25. Get my inner child out in Skycap Cable Car
20. The best, Macao Giant Panda Pavilion