The only word that comes out is "Waah Taj"
2. Numerous Bus and train on the route. By Road the distance can be covered in less than 3 hours. So if you are in the city for more than 12 hrs you can easily plan it.
3. The Yammuna expressway is good option.
4. Try to visit Taj Mahal first during day time as the sun rise is opposite and help you get good pictures.
5. Entry fee is 20 Rs for Indian national which can also be bought online now.
6. If you happened to take public transport there are yoyo bus service starting in morning from railway station for one day tour.
8. One of the wonder in the world. A must visit during lifetime.
9. Myth goes by - If while returning you were to look back the Taj you are bound to return to visit again.
10. Friday it remains closed so plan accordingly.