We left from SANKRI the next morning for Dehradun and reached by the evening. Everybody separated ways from there.
Things to remember:
• There is no network after a point just before SANKRI. Don’t worry, your driver will notify you with ‘Jisko ghar pe baat karni hai karlo, aage koi network nahi milega’.
• There is no electricity after Sankri. So charge your phones and speakers well for the music. (We brought 4 speakers)
• Never drink while trekking. It is dangerous. Also at night, don’t drink so much that you get a hangover next morning.
• Always carry flashlights with you.
• Only wear trekking shoes. Nothing else.
• Don’t go exploring in the dark alone. It can be dangerous and also nobody is Ranbir Kapoor.
• Don’t bring unnecessary stuff with you. Keep the baggage light.
• Eat well every time. You need the energy.
• Take your warmest clothes and not the coolest ones. Wear contrasting colors like red, orange or yellow for better pictures.
• Last but not the least, Please visit this place if you love nature and trekking.
Frequent searches leading to this page:-
best hotels near dehradun airport, unexplored top hill stations near dehradun, must do things in dehradun, top places to explore in dehradun, dehradun all place names