Nestled amidst the pristine apple orchards and surrounded by the mighty snow-clad peaks, this Tripoto Mindful Retreat will offer you a picture-perfect holiday where you’ll get to unwind amidst nature. In spite of its quaint location, you’ll be staying very close to the main tourist attractions in Manali. What more can one ask for? Get ready to experience a blissful vacay, soak in the silence and go skiing down the snowy slopes and explore this hidden gem in Himachal.
Note: The retreat comes with a free one-time rescheduling option. Let us know 72 hours before the stay and pick another date at your convenience within the next three months.
- Learn skiing in this retreat in the lap of nature.
- Stroll around the apple orchards and explore the local village of Burwa.
- Enjoy snow activities and bring out the inner child in you.
- Enjoy a lovely bonfire while you stargaze.
- If you have a pet, bring them along for some fun at this retreat.
Stay and host
- There are 3 deluxe rooms with double occupancy in each room, offering mesmerising views along with a comfortable stay. @ Rs 16500 per pax
- Lipika Bisht, Harish Bisht and Subhanshu Jindal will be your lovely hosts during the stay.
- Lipika has 11 years of corporate experience. She was a Reebok Core Pilates Trainer and is also trained in Muay Thai, Kick Boxing, and self-defense acts.
- Harish has more than 20 years of corporate experience and is also a Reebok Certified Trainer.
- Subhanshu loves travelling and exploring new places.
How to reach
By Road: Ara Homestay can be reached by road from Delhi (561 km) and Chandigarh (312 km).
By Air: The nearest airport is Bhuntar, 56 km away from the property. It takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes from the airport to reach the property.
By Train: The nearest railway station is Joginder Nagar Railway Station, at a distance of 154 km from the property.
By Bus: Manali bus stand is at a distance of 6.5 km and it takes 14 minutes from the bus stop to the property.