Hosted in Hinglish | 1.5 Hours
About the workshop
Video blogs are all about creating a deep and lasting connection with your audience. Visual aids have the highest impact on people, and can help you build a big subscriber base. If you struggle with talking on camera, or just don’t know how to start your vlogging journey, this workshop is for you. Isa Khan will talk about
- Introduction: My journey from 1,000 to 70,000 followers
- The importance of consistency to grow on different social media platforms
- How to create content regularly on different platforms during this pandemic
- Using Instagram Reels and IGTV: how to create content, best time to post, engaging with the audience, gaining views and followers
- Tips and tricks for growing on Instagram
About the host
Isa Khan dons many hats. He’s a traveller, content creator, photographer, economics teacher and actor! Isa quit his corporate job to start travelling full-time, and has never looked back since. He documents his journey on Instagram using photographs, videos and text. Recently, his IGTV video went viral and gained him 20,000 followers in 5 days! In this workshop, he shares his tips and tricks on creating content for Instagram’s IGTV and Reels to help you grow too.
You can find Isa on Instagram as ‘khan.isa’.
What you should carry along
DSLR/ mobile with which you shoot
Notepad and pen