Terms & Conditions for tour booking in relation to Covid 19 pandemic.
As these terms and conditions for tour booking in relation to COVID 19 pandemic but still it shall apply to similar situations giving rise to an abrupt stoppage of the tour booked.
If due to pandemic the tour cannot be availed altogether then our liability will be limited to refund of tour money after deducting 5% of the tour costs and amount spent towards the booked services which is held up with service providers. One the tour commences there shall be no refund.
We shall not be bound to refund the amount held up with service providers like airlines, hotels or DMC, etc. unless they refund us in our bank account.
You have to take all the precautions during the travel including repatriation expenses if you are stranded due to suspension of service abruptly due to law enforcement at your destination or transit places. There is no guarantee of any kind of physical or financial support during such eventuality where the tour is affected due to pandemic like situation.
Every country may issue its travel requirements, procedures for prior to arrival or departure at the destination to be followed at ports, rules for medical testing and examination, and so on, which must be followed. The company will not be responsible if these procedures cause any hindrance in the smooth execution of tours. You must carry contingency funds to meet any travel related medical tests or quarantine related expenses.
Section 2 (Destination Maldives)
Relevant official guidelines to be followed for international tourists arriving at the Maldives are given hereunder for reference purposes, however, you have to get yourself abreast with the latest update for your destination on your own by visiting official government websites in this regard of the respective country of destination as well as India.
a. Reference is made to our circular dated 01st September 2020 (Ref: 88-PS/CIR/2020/59) regarding the requirement of negative PCR result for tourist arriving to the Maldives effective 10th September 2020. To ensure the safety of all, the Health Protection Agency (HPA) has made it a mandatory requirement for all tourists to present a Negative result for a nucleic acid test (PCR test) for Covid-19 on arrival effective 10th September 2020. The sample for the said test must be taken not more than 72 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure from the first port of embarkation en route to Maldives.
(Source: Ministry of Tourism, Republic of Maldives, Circular, Ref Number: 88-PS/CIR/2020/63, dated 8.9.2020)
b. However, please be informed that infants aged less than one year old are exempted from the aforementioned testing requirement.
Section 3 (Government of India)
Circular dated 5th November 2020
As per Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Guidelines for international arrivals (in supersession of guidelines issued on the subject dated 2nd August 2020)
Before Planning for Travel
(i) All travelers should submit self-declaration form on the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before the scheduled travel or physically after arrival at the respective health counters.
(ii) They should also give an undertaking on the portal or otherwise to Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, through concerned airlines before they are allowed to undertake the journey that they would abide by the decision of the appropriate government authority to undergo facility / home quarantine/ self-monitoring of their health for 14 days, or as warranted.
(iii) Only for compelling reasons/ cases of human distress such as pregnancy, death in family, serious illness and parent(s) with children of the age of 10 years or below, home quarantine may be permitted for 14 days.
(iv) If they wish to seek such exemption under para (iii) above, they shall apply to the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before boarding. The decision taken by the government as communicated on the online portal will be final.
(v) Travelers may also seek exemption from institutional quarantine by submitting a negative RT-PCR test report. This test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to undertaking the journey. The test report should be uploaded on the portal for consideration. Each passenger shall also submit a declaration with respect to authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution, if found otherwise. The test report could also be produced upon arrival at the point of entry airport in India.
(vi) International passengers arriving without an RT-PCR negative certificate and wishing to seek exemption from institutional quarantine may also avail the facility available at the airports to undergo RT-PCR testing (where such provisions exist).
(vii) All such passengers opting for exemption from institutional quarantine as in para (v) & (vi) shall undertake self-monitoring of their health and will be exempted from quarantine.
(viii) International passengers arriving without RT-PCR negative certificate and not opting for RT PCR test at airport (if facility is available) /arriving at an airport where testing facility is not available will have to undergo mandatory 7 days’ institutional quarantine and 7 days’ home quarantine.
(ix) Dos and Don'ts shall be provided along with ticket to the travelers by the airlines/ agencies concerned.
(x) All passengers shall be advised to download Arogya Setu app on their mobile devices.
(xi) At the time of boarding the flight, only asymptomatic travelers will be allowed to board after thermal screening.
(xii) Suitable precautionary measures such as environmental sanitation and disinfection shall be ensured at the airports.
(xiii) During boarding all possible measures to ensure physical distancing are to be ensured.
(xiv) Travelers who had not filled in self-declaration form on the portal shall fill the same in duplicate in the flight and a copy of the same will be given to Health and Immigration officials present at the airport.
(xv) Suitable announcement about COVID-19 including precautionary measures to be followed shall be made at airports and in flights and during transit.
(xvi) While on board the flight, required precautions such as wearing of masks, environmental hygiene, respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene etc. are to be observed by airline staff, crew and all passengers.
(xvii) Deboarding should be done ensuring physical distancing.
(xviii) Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the Health officials present at the airport. The self-declaration form filled online shall be shown (or a copy of physical self-declaration form to be submitted) to the airport health staff.
(xix) The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol.
(xx) Post thermal screening, the passengers who have been exempted from institutional quarantine [para (iii) and (iv) above] (decision as indicated on the online portal in advance) will show the same to the respective State Counters on their cell phones/other mode before being allowed home quarantine for 14 days.
(xxi) Post thermal screening, the passengers who have RT-PCR negative certificates already with them [para (v) and (vi)] shall be exempt from quarantine and shall be allowed to leave and undertake self-monitoring of their health for 14 days.
(xxii) All such passengers will also be provided the list of the national and state level surveillance officers and the respective call centre numbers, so as to inform state/national Call Centre in case they develop symptoms at any time during the quarantine or self-monitoring of their health.
(xxiii) The remaining passengers shall be taken to suitable institutional quarantine facilities, to be arranged by the respective State/ UT Governments to undergo mandatory 7 days’ institutional quarantine and 7 days’ home quarantine.
(xxiv) These passengers shall be kept under institutional quarantine for a minimum period of 7 days.
a. They shall be tested as per ICMR protocol.
b. If they are assessed as asymptomatic / pre-symptomatic/ very mild cases, they will be allowed home isolation or isolated in the Covid Care Centre (both public & private facilities) as appropriate.
c. Those having mild/ moderate/ severe symptoms will be admitted to dedicated Covid Health facilities and managed accordingly.
d. If found negative, they shall be advised to self-monitor their health for additional 7 days.
International passengers arriving at seaports/land ports
(xxv) International Passengers arriving through seaports/land ports will also have to undergo the same protocol as above, except that facility for online registration is not available for such passengers currently.
(xxvi) Such passengers shall submit the self-declaration form to the concerned authorities of Government of India at seaports/land ports on arrival.
NOTE: States can have any additional restrictions imposed with regards to quarantine and isolation as per their field assessment post arrival of passengers in the state concerned.
Relevant excerpts from Guideline for travelling to Maldives under “the New Normal” (updated on 20.09.2020).
Departure from the Maldives:
Tourists who are not in isolation or quarantine will have to undergo an exit screening prior to departure from their destination.
The exit screening questionnaire should document any history of fever or respiratory symptoms within the prior 14 days. Temperature should be checked to exude fever.
Routine testing for COVID-19 is not required prior to departure. However, during exit screening, if any tourist is found to have fever of symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 within the prior 14 days, they should undergo PCR testing for COVID-19.
For tourists who require COVID-19 test results to return to their countries of origin or another destination, testing services are available in the Maldives. This can be arranged through the destination or resort representative.
Tourists who require a negative PCR test result for their outbound flight or onward destination will not be taken to the airport for departure without a negative test result at hand.
Voluntary PCR/Anti Body testing facilities will be made available for exit screen requirement. This can be arranged by through the destination or resort representative.
COVID-19 PCR Testing Laboratories for travelers:-
Indhira Gandhi Memeorial Hospital (IGMH) MVR 1,534/-
3038249 (24 hrs) - PCR Landline
7237875 (24 hrs) - PCR Staff on duty
ADK Hospital MVR 1,534/-
3300306 / 7943222 - Coordinator Operations
Tree Top Hospital MVR 2,000/-
3351610 - Contact Centre
Kulhuduffushi Regional Hospital Laboratory MVR 1,534/-
6528864 / 9991751 - Customer Relations
Addu Equatorial Hospital Laboratory MVR 1,534/-
6888661 / 7912581 - Sr. Laboratory Technologist
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Any peak season Surcharges.
Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge, Visa fee.
Urgent visa charges.
All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative.
Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than mentioned in the "INCLUSIONS" tab.
Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
· The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
· Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
· Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
· Above Mentioned Itinerary, Flight, Timing & rates are subject to change.
· We will not be responsible for visa delay/rejection.
· Please take care of all your personal belongings and valuable and note that Local Operator will not be held liable for any loss.
· Date and timings of THE above tour program can be changed by the local tour operator.
· After booking Confirmation Rs. 2,000/- per person per Amendment Charges.
· Honeymoon package is applicable till six month after the Marriage.
· Room type Twin or Double is at the sole discretion of Hotels. Hotels allocate the rooms on Run of The House basis.
· Equivalent * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars.
· Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
· Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel).
· Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of an increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
· Hotel cancellation policies apply.
· Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company you may verify the same by directly contacting the concerned hotel by visiting their website or Tel no. We endeavour to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provide by the hotel company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating the hotel company by visiting their website or by contacting the hotel management on Tel number.
· Meals- We reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The Meals are preset and the choice of menu is not available.
· Baggage Allowance-Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 Kgs of Weight and 62 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as check-in Baggage. One bag of not more than 07 Kgs and 42 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as Handbag/ Cabin Bag in Economy Class.
· Tour Escort- No tour guide / Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard back to India.
Additional & over-riding T&C for Group Package:
1. This tour is at budget provided for. You can go for higher value tour components at much higher rates. You can explore the same with our sale executive.
2. The purpose of the itinerary is to cover the events mentioned therein