- What are Credits?
The Company allows you to earn credits for certain actions you take on the Website, subject to Credit Policy mentioned below this section.
- How to earn Credits?
There are multiple ways in which you can earn credits as mentioned below:
What is the value of one Credit?
- by writing blogs, posting photoblogs, writing answers on community, giving
feedback on travel agents, referring Tripoto to friends, by winning contests;
- by filling lead form (as one-time benefit);
- on receiving a payment link from our business partner through Tripoto's CRM
- leading on the Leaderboard of Tripoto on monthly basis;
- provided you conduct the above activities through your Tripoto Account using your registered email id, in compliance with terms and conditions made available by Tripoto.
The exchange value of one Credit is equivalent to INR 4, which is a limited offer and
may be modified/withdraw as per sole discretion of Tripoto, any time.
Tripoto reserves the right to change the exchange value and/or validity of the Credit at any time without notice to the user at its sole discretion.
Can Credits expire?
Credits may set to expire and Tripoto reserves the right to change the validity/ expiry of Credits at its sole discretion without notice.
How can I redeem Credits?
Credits can be redeemed on making a successful transaction towards a select holiay package at the time of making payment through a Payment Link facilitated by Tripoto on Tripoto’s website or for purchasing a Goodie Bag (if made available on the Website),
subject to terms and conditions provided by Tripoto.
If you have accumulated enough Credits, you will have the option of using Credits as one of the payment methods. The option to use Credits, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent balance will be shown to you in the payment method area on the checkout page. Redeemable Credits can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as debit/credit cards, net banking, wallets and more (as applicable) upto a certain limit, which will be displayed on the payment page. The Credits cannot be redeemed with any other discount/coupon which may be provided by the travel partner and/or Tripoto at any point of time.
Note: Any payment links that doesn’t display Tripoto’s logo/trademark shall be considered as an invalid payment. In this event, you will be solely responsible for your own acts.
Feel free to raise your concern with Tripoto at email@example.com if the Payment Link seems misleading or doesn’t display correct logo/trademark of Tripoto.
Can I use Credits on other purchases on Tripoto that aren’t holiday packages?
No. Credits can be redeemed on purchase of a holiday package provided by designated travel partners or for purchasing a Goodie Bag (if made available on the website) subject to terms and conditions provided by Tripoto. You can also use them to book Tripoto’s Mindful Retreats.
Can I transfer Credits to another account?
No, Credits cannot be transferred to any other account including bank account. Credits are earned and awarded on the website of Tripoto and redeemed on Tripoto, based on terms and conditions provided on the website.
Further, Credits cannot be exchanged/transferred/sold/gifted to any third party.
I just published content on Tripoto, but I haven’t received any Credits, why?
Credits are awarded only after content uploaded is approved by Tripoto editors. Please wait for your published content to be approved.
I invited a friend on Tripoto, but I haven’t received any Credits, why?
Credits are awarded only after a new/unique user has created an account and verified their email address. You will not receive Credits if your friend has an existing account with Tripoto.
How would I know if the payment link shared by the travel partner is his own or sent through Tripoto?
All communication including payment links will have Tripoto’s logo and branding. However, if you feel that the payment link or communication is misleading and not generated through Tripoto, then you should ask the travel agent to share payment link generated through Tripoto’s system only. To raise a concern, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will my Credits be auto-applied at the payment page?
You will see the option to apply Credits at the payment page and you need to confirm in the check box to redeem these Credits. However, Tripoto retains the right to pre-apply certain Credits at its sole discretion which shall reflect on the payment page.
Can I redeem all the available Credits?
No, you can redeem limited Credits which will be displayed to you at the payment screen. You can't redeem more or fewer Credits than the ones shown to you.
Will I get my credits back if I cancel my transaction?
Credits once redeemed cannot be revived or refunded under any circumstances.
Can I get my credits back after I have redeemed them?
No, Credits cannot be revived or refunded once redeemed by you. We encourage you to earn more Credits to avail benefits as per policies of Tripoto. Please refer to section 2 for more information on 'How to Earn Credits?'.
What are Bonus Credits and how can they be redeemed?
How can I contact Tripoto?
- Bonus Credits are additional Credits awarded at the payment page by Tripoto if the
user chooses to make the payment through link facilitated by Tripoto and not by any
- Bonus Credits are meant for instant redemption and cannot be carried forward or
collected in Tripoto Account.
- Bonus Credits will be calculated based on the total transaction amount and will be reflected for redemption on the payment page itself.
- Bonus Credits can be clubbed with other Credits and redeemed collectively on a transaction provided the user has logged into his/her Tripoto Account with valid email id, based on terms and conditions as solely decided by Tripoto.
- In no event, the total amount of Credits (including Bonus Credit) shall exceed ₹8000 of the booking amount under any transaction.
- Bonus Credits shall be governed by the Credit Policy mentioned in the section below.
You can write to us at email@example.com and get answers to any questions that you may have.
- This Credit Policy is applicable on Users who have a valid account on the Website and have performed certain acts as mentioned by the Company on the Website, time to time.
- The Company allows its Users to earn and redeem Credits on the Website by completingcertain act(s) on the Website. The User is required to refer the 'Frequently Asked Question – Credits' section above to understand their eligibility; the manner in which he/she can earn or redeem the Credits on the Website.
- The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify/terminate the transaction if any User who, in its opinion, is tampering with the operation of the Credits or is acting in violation of the Credit Policy or in a fraudulent or deceptive manner including creation of duplicate accounts on the Website, aliasing, placing multiple transaction(s).
- The Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person who attempts to undermine the legitimate operations of the Credits in violation of criminal or civil laws to the fullest extent permitted under the laws of the land.
- The Company makes no guarantees, warranties, or representations of any kind concerning the Credits.
- To the extent permissible under the applicable law, the User agree to release the Company and its affiliates and partners from all liability regarding the earning, redemption, and use of Credits including any rewards that, after receipt, lost, stolen or destroyed. The supplier/service provider/ third party is no way affiliated with or responsible for Credits administration.
- The Company may at its sole discretion modify, amend or supplement any of the term and conditions governing the Credits – including but not limited to, the eligibility criteria; the rules of earning and redemption; the exchange rate at which the Credits may be earned or redeemed; the expiration or validity; the products and/or services on which Credits may be earned and redeemed – at any time, even though these changes may affect your liability to use any benefits you have already earned.
- The Credits may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your Credits until you accrue a minimum number of Credits, at which point they will become available for redemption. The Credits may also be capped at the maximum value which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued Credits before you are able to earn more Credits.
- The User will be responsible for remaining knowledgeable of any changes, modifications, or additions to the Terms and Credit Policy. If you do not agree with such modifications, amendment or supplement, you must not use the Credits/Website and exit/logout immediately.
- The Credits will terminate as notified by the Company time to time. Further, the Company may withdraw Credits (wholly or partially) to protect business interests; comply with law(s)/court order/guidelines of the regulatory body etc. In case of termination/withdrawal of Credits, the underlined points will be forfeited without any compensation or any other obligation or liability by the Company.
- The Company is not responsible for: (a) any loss or delay in receiving, request, correspondence, redemption; (b) theft or unauthorised redemption of Credits; (c) any acts or omissions of third parties; or (d) any errors published in relation to the Credits, including without limitation, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description and errors in crediting or debiting of Credits. The Company reserves the right to correct, without notice, any errors.
- No Credits will be earned for on cancellation or modification of the transaction.
- The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease your balance Credits if your account has been the subject of any suspicious activity. Your Credits may be transferred to a new account on the Website, if the Company determines that you have been the victim of a fraud.
- The Credits have no cash value and shall not be traded or exchanged for cash/ transferred / sold/ gifted/assigned/pledged in any manner.
- In no event, will any Credits manually be moved unless as decided by the Company at its sole discretion.
- Bonus Credits may be awarded and redeemed as per terms notified by the Company and will be applicable on select holiday packages. Bonus Credits are void where prohibited by law. The Company reserves its right to terminate/withdraw the Bonus Credits anytime without notice. The Credit Policy shall apply on Bonus Credits as well.
- If any provision of the Credit Policy becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the terms and conditions.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with or as a result of this Credit Policy will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- The Company is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.