Travel Articles And Blogs For Hampi
Best Time to Visit Hampi
Peak Season to visit Hampi: Cooler months of October to March are the peak season for Hampi. You can also visit during the monsoon season.
Shoulder Season: From July till September- Hampi receives low to average rainfall in the monsoon season. This is a good time to visit Hampi’s monuments.
Off-season: From April till July- Hampi has hot summers, the temperature during this time reaches up to 37 degrees Celsius, lowest being 27 degrees Celsius. It is recommended to avoid May and June if you are planning to visit Hampi in summers.
Budget for Hampi
For Budget Travellers: INR 500 - 800 a day
- Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 500 - 700
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 25 - 150
- Public Transport in buses and auto rickshaws: INR 15 - 80
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 50
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1000 to INR 2500 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and resorts: INR 900 - 1200
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 250 - 500
- Local transport in local taxis or car rentals: INR 150 - 300
- Treks and Hiking packages: INR 1000 and upwards.
For Luxury Travellers: INR 4000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 3000 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 800 and upwards
- Local transport in private taxis: INR 2000 and upwards
- Guided tours: INR 1500 and upwards